Mark Hamill has ruled out playing Luke Skywalker ever again. The 68-year-old actor is beloved by Star Wars fans across the globe for his portrayal of the Jedi Knight, whom he first played in 1977’s A New Hope and most recently portrayed in 2019 blockbuster The Rise of Skywalker, the movie which ends the main saga. Although Hamill was delighted to get to reprise his most famous role in Disney and Lucasfilm’s sequel trilogy he insists he has wielded his lightsaber for the final time. Done: Mark Hamill has ruled out playing Luke Skywalker ever again. The 68-year-old actor is beloved by Star Wars fans across the globe for his portrayal of the Jedi Knight but he is hanging up his lightsaber, he told EW; seen in June 2019 When asked if he would feature in Star Wars again, he told Entertainment Weekly: ‘Oh, I can’t imagine that, no. I had a beginning, middle, and end. Those films gave me far more than I ever expected when we started out so it’s never even occurred to me. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Kylie Jenner’s lockdown food diary revealed: The star treats… Her little clone! Arianna Biermann, 18, is starting to look…… Read full this story
- 'I've done my damage': Jar Jar Binks actor Ahmed Best confirms he will never return to Star Wars
- Carrie Fisher's daughter Billie Lourd shares never-before-seen throwback snap of her holding her baby bump... after welcoming first child this year
- Harrison Ford, 78, looks fit as he picks up a coffee maker while Christmas shopping... as he enjoys down time before filming Indiana Jones 5 in 2021
- Star Wars' Darth Vader: I'd have loved a part in the new film but I'd forget my lines
- When did Jeremy Bulloch play Boba Fett in Star Wars?
- Rare Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back footage unveiled with behind-the-scenes footage of Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher and Harrison Ford
- Carrie Fisher's steamy affair with Harrison Ford they kept secret for 40 years
- Billie Lourd, Mark Hamill Remember Carrie Fisher On Anniversary Of Her Death
- 'The Mandalorian' Mark Hamill Cameo Has 'Star Wars' Fans in Raptures
- Never-before-seen Star Wars set footage is full of bloopers
Star Wars actor Mark Hamill, 68, is 'done' after appearing in SIX films alongside Harrison Ford and Carrie Fisher: 'I don't want to be greedy' have 353 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at May 13, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.