NetherRealm Studios’ Mortal Kombat 11 recently celebrated its first anniversary, and the the developers even teased that more content was on the way for the evolving fighting game. Now, Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath has been revealed, and it’s the first expansion of its kind for the franchise. In addition to adding three new fighters–including the next guest character RoboCop–it also includes new stages, stage fatalities and friendships, and, unexpectedly, more story content.Releasing on May 26 for PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and Stadia, Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath will mark the beginning of year two content for NetherRealm’s fighting game. For the first time in the series, Mortal Kombat will see an expansion to the game’s existing main story, which will bring recurring antagonist Shang Tsung to the forefront. Set immediately after MK11’s conclusion, which saw Liu Kang ascend to Godhood and defeat Kronika, he and Raiden seek to create a new and better timeline for all realms. However, Shang Tsung and his allies Nightwolf and Fujin intervene, revealing a greater threat is at play.The new epilogue storyline for Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath will introduce much of the new content coming to MK11, which includes revisits to classic stages like MK2’s… Read full this story
- Mortal Kombat 11 review: fierce and fantastic fighter marred only by commercial concerns
- GameTech: Mortal Kombat 11 is as relevant as the original
- New York: How to take the juiciest bite out of the Big Apple
- Theatre's UK drone first for children's stage show
- Theatre's UK air orb first for children's stage show
- Borderlands 3 officially unveiled with new hunters, new worlds and a 'billion' ways to loot and shoot
- Luke Edwards: 'Pep Guardiola yet again haunted by failures on biggest stage as City crash out'
- Ipswich cartoon legend Carl Giles has his 'Grandma' featured in New Wolsey musical
- Mark Knopfler: Bringing Local Hero to the stage both daunting and exciting
- One Man, Two Guvnors and a new musical give the New Wolsey's autumn season plenty of punch
Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath DLC Bring New Stages, Characters, And More Story have 324 words, post on www.gamespot.com at May 6, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.