His Instagram videos posted during quarantine have earned him quite the online following. And Leslie Jordan regaled his fans once again on Saturday, this time with a story about working with Lady Gaga on the set of American Horror Story: Roanoke. The 65-year-old Will & Grace actor revealed that the Poker Face hitmaker ‘started riding’ him during their violent scene together. Storytelling: Leslie Jordan regaled his fans once again on Saturday, this time with a story about working with Lady Gaga on the set of American Horror Story: Roanoke The veteran actor began his story, ‘We had a scene where [Gaga] was gonna blow fairy dust in my face, and then knock me down, and blind me, chase me, and then roll me over, kick me.’ ‘And then she was supposed to squat down on me and cut me with a knife,’ Jordan continued. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Robin Wright spends quality time with daughter Dylan on the… Demi Lovato goes makeup-free as poses in her pool wearing a… Chrissy Teigen and John Legend dress up in Parisian-inspired… Emily Ratajkowski finds her own unique quarantine fun… as… Share this article Share ‘She took me in the woods right before… Read full this story
- The Americans’
- 29 horror movies (and TV shows) with fashion so good it's scary
- Is an Iconic, Critically Acclaimed Film, but Writer-Director Jordan Peele ‘Didn’t Know It Was Ever Going to Get Made’
- The Story Behind ‘Green Book’ And Its Massachusetts Ties
- Baddest Witch: Who Won Last Night's
- Baddest Witch: How to Bone Your Frankenboyfriend
- Britney Wants a Baby Girl So She Won't 'Feel as Alone in the World'
- Timothy Hutton, from
- The Myth of the Fag Hag and Dirty Secrets of the Gay Male Subculture
- Boyz n the Hood Cast at 25: Where Are They Now?
Leslie Jordan recalls Lady Gaga 'riding' him during American Horror Story scene: 'How do I get myself into these situations?' have 292 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at May 3, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.