Home Four wheelers oi-Punith Bharadwaj By Punith Bharadwaj Published: Thursday, May 7, 2020, 12:15 [IST] Jaguar F-Type facelift has been launched in the Indian market. The 2020 F-Type is offered as Coupe and Convertible models with prices starting at Rs 95.12 lakh ex-showroom (India). The top-spec F-Type convertible ‘R P575′ features a 5.0-litre supercharged V8 engine and retails at Rs 2.42 crore ex-showroom (India). The 2020 Jaguar F-Type gets a mid-cycle update and features a host of changes including a new front fascia and updated interiors. The overall silhouette has not been changed and is still as breathtaking as before, with that sculpted rear fender reminiscent of the Jaguar E-Type. The updated 2020 F-Type front fascia is longer and broader as compared to the previous-gen model. However, the dimensions remain the same as its older-gen models. The new-gen sportscar now features J-shaped LED headlights, a redesigned grille and bumper that look more aggressive than before. At the rear, the new F-Type features new LED tail-lights that are slimmer than before. Before we speak about what’s powering the new Jaguar F-Type let’s look at the changes made to the interiors. Changes include a new 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster, and a 10-inch… Read full this story
- High Gasoline Prices, Start Your Own Ethanol-Oil Company?
- Food Prices Starting to Rise; Is Inflation Coming to the US?
- Different Types of Marriages in India
- Worried About High-Gas Prices? Start An Online Business!
- The Type of Men Who Should Never Start Dating A Woman During The Holidays
- India at 60...Growing and Shining (Part-II)
- India Shining - Financial Bill 2006-07; Union Govt. of India
- Best Selling Sedans in India
- Posters , Art Prints -Best solution for affordable Wall Decor in India.
- India Travel Tours
Jaguar F-Type Facelift (2020) Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 95.12 Lakh have 288 words, post on www.drivespark.com at May 7, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.