As hospitals and doctors across the country work hard against COVID-19, it has become difficult to find professional help for smaller and even chronic ailments. The websites listed below can assist in certain cases with timely advice and simple first-aid procedures. That said, they are not substitutes for proper medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. We still recommend that—wherever possible—you seek the opinion of a physician. www.medindia.net Med India is a comprehensive health website for laypersons. In keeping with the times, it lists toll-free helpline numbers by state and union territory for Covid-19, and it even provides live updates for the situation in the country. Here, you will find medical acronyms, information on diseases, first-aid advice, and even health calculators to help people—with ailments like diabetes, hypertension and heart diseases—monitor their condition. The website packs in health and beauty tips; nutrition, lifestyle and wellness advise; it has an entire section dedicated to complementary medicine such as Ayurveda, acupuncture and aromatherapy, as well as a comprehensive listing of home remedies for ailments like acne, acidity, headache, vertigo, blood pressure, common cold and cough. With Med India, you can even book online consultations with verified doctors for a predefined fixed fee. practo.com Alternatively,… Read full this story
- New website helps users opt out of smartphone tracking
- This Website Helps You Find Eclipse Events Near You
- Telehealth – Healthcare IT’s new land of opportunity
- Leveraging big data analytics to improve healthcare delivery
- Personalizing healthcare can save a struggling system
- This Workplace Healthcare Company Can Figure Out When You Are Trying to Get Pregnant
- The DOJ Is Ready to Help Sabotage Obamacare's Protections for Preexisting Conditions
- Senate Republicans Released Their New Healthcare Bill and Guess What? It Still Sucks
- Did Social Assistance Help You Get Back on Your Feet?
- How American Healthcare Is Failing Transgender Patients
Healthcare websites to help during lockdown have 312 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at May 19, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.