Kindly Share This Story: Lockdown: The Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA) has directed federal workers residing outside Abuja to remain in their respective states of residence pending the lifting of ban on interstate travel. The FCT Minister, Malam Muhammad Bello, said this a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr Anthony Ogunleye, on Saturday in Abuja. Bello said that the FCTA would enforce rigorously the guidelines regulating the easing of the lockdown in the FCT as part of measures to contain the spread of COVID-19 in the territory. He said that security agencies had been mandated to arrest and prosecute, through mobile courts, anyone found contravening the guidelines. Bello also said the FCTA would enforce the overnight curfew from 8p.m. to 6a.m. in order to prevent possible patients of COVID-19 from coming into the territory. The minister said effective Monday, May 4, 2020, all civil servants in the FCT on Grade level 14 and above were to report for work three time in a week, on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays between the hours of 8a.m. and 2p.m. He, however, said that all officers on essential duties were to carry on with their assigned responsibilities. He enjoined all workers to maintain… Read full this story
- ‘Pray for us’ – Health care workers help patients despite losing homes in Redding fire
- Proposed law highlights low staffing common in WNY's worst nursing homes
- Residents launch petitions against plans to charge them up to £245 to park outside their homes
- Colorado wildfire expected to reach homes after evacuations
- Revisit 10 magnificent homes we featured in 2018
- Sajid Javid's plan to drop doctors and nurses from skilled worker 'tier 2' visa cap will boost business
- Sacramento home prices plateau. But will they become affordable again?
- Almost 50,000 GM Workers On Strike, Auto-maker Shares Slide
- Body cameras from Suiter investigation show Baltimore residents living under police watch
- PETA urges investigation of Folsom SeaQuest aquarium, says videos show inhumane treatment
Easing of Lockdown: FCTA urges workers residing outside Abuja to remain at home have 312 words, post on www.vanguardngr.com at May 2, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.