By & by emily belfiore | Tue., 5 May. 2020 12:24 PM Share Tweet Email move close Now PlayingUp NextJ.K. Rowling Conjures Up Harry Potter at Home for Kids Daniel Radcliffe has a magical gift for Harry Potter fans. On Tuesday, J.K. Rowling announced that she will be releasing an audio recording of the first installment of the Harry Potter book series Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone in collaboration with her Wizarding World media company, and she’s recruited some star-studded Potterheads to help. A new chapter of the beloved book will be released weekly and read by a different celebrity. Kicking things off is Radcliffe, who will be reading the first chapter in the series, “The Boy Who Lived.”The Harry Potter star isn’t the only wizarding world alum that will be joining in on the fun. Fantastic Beasts star Eddie Redmayne will also lend his voice to the project, as well as Noma Dumezweni, who appeared in the play Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. David Beckham, Dakota Fanning and original Harry Potter audiobook narrator Stephen Fry will also read chapters. Photos Harry Potter Kid Stars Then and Now Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone audio readings can be streamed through Spotify and… Read full this story
- Who Wrote Daniel?
- Daniel Craig James Bond Workout - The 3 Phase Muscle Building Program
- Weight Loss Information - Cleanse Your Body With the Daniel Diet
- Daniel Craig Workout - The James Bond Six Pack Abs Diet
- James Bond 007 Body - The Daniel Craig Workout Exposed
- Daniel Craig James Bond Workout - How to Get 007 Bond Six Pack Abs
- Internet Marketer - Review of Jim Daniels
- Campaign to Bring Danielle Jones Back to Eastenders
- Daniel Defense Omega 9" Free Float Rail
- James Bond 007 Workout - Get Totally Ripped Like Daniel Craig Now
Daniel Radcliffe Gives have 293 words, post on www.eonline.com at May 5, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.