Noma Dumezweni picks up where Daniel Radcliffe left off: The Harry Potter and the Cursed Child actress reads Chapter Two of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone in the latest installment of an ongoing stream series designed for isolating kids (and their parents). The new installment of the series is available now at www.HarryPotterAtHome.com. Dumezweni, who created the role of Hermione Granger in Harry Potter and the Cursed Child in the West End and on Broadway, reads Chapter Two of Sorcerer’s Stone, “The Vanishing Glass.” Radcliffe opened the series by reading the first chapter earlier this week. Also expected to narrate in coming weeks are Stephen Fry, David Beckham, Dakota Fanning, Claudia Kim and Eddie Redmayne, with others to be announced. Readings of all 17 chapters of the book will be released through the middle of summer, with new videos posted at http://www.harrypotterathome.com. An audio-only version will be available for free on Spotify. The Harry Potter At Home project is an initiative developed by Wizarding World Digital and J.K. Rowling’s agents The Blair Partnership, as a response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Partnering with Wizarding World are Warner Bros. Bloomsbury, Scholastic and Pottermore Publishing. The initiative includes an open license to teachers… Read full this story
- First pictures of grown-up Harry, Ron, and Hermione in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- 'Shall I bad stuff?' Read a Harry Potter story written by an algorithm
- How to Get Boys to Read "Girls' Books"
- He Who Will Not Be Named Is Not Welcome at
- 50 most useful Alexa skills
- Did the Edward Albee Foundation Deny Rights to a Play Because the Production Cast a Black Actor? [Updated]
- Celebrity Fight Referee: A Taylor Swift vs. Nicki Minaj Battle Royale
- $30 SodaStream, Invisible HDTV Antenna, and More Deals
- Discounted eShop Credit, $250 Wii U Deluxe, Futurama, and More Deals
- Every Cyber Monday tech deal we've found so far
Broadway’s Noma Dumezweni Reads Chapter 2 In Ongoing “Harry Potter At Home” Streaming Series have 314 words, post on deadline.com at May 8, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.