Dortmund is hot on Bayern’s heels entering this one by Roger Gonzalez @rgonzalezcbs May 16, 2020 at 7:30 pm ET • 1 min read Bayern Munich’s first-place Bundesliga lead is down to just a point, but the Bavarian giants can build it back up to four with a win over Union Berlin on Sunday. The two sides meet in Matchday 26 action in Berlin. Bayern, 17-4-4 on the season with 55 points, saw its four-point lead reduced to one when Borussia Dortmund crushed rival Schalke on Saturday in the Revierderby. The two will meet on May 26. Union Berlin, meanwhile, is 9-3-13 and has put together quite the campaign that should see them avoid relegation and the playoff. The capital club is in 12th place and 12 points clear of the automatic drop zone. Here’s how you can watch the match and what to know.Viewing informationDate: Sunday, May 17 | Time: 12 p.m. ETLocation: Stadion An der Alten Forsterei — Berlin, GermanyTV: FS1 and TUDN | Live stream: fuboTV (Try for free)Odds: Union Berlin +1600 | Draw +600 | Bayern -550 (via William Hill Sportsbook) StorylinesBayern Munich: Bayern is on an 11-match unbeaten streak in the league and hasn’t lost since Dec. 7. During that stretch, they’ve averaged 3.45 goals… Read full this story
- Follow the Bundeliga, American Style: U.S. players to watch for in Germany this season
- YouTube takes on Facebook with mobile live
- Forget TV. This election's down-to-the wire results will be livestreamed
- Student news: Forward Progress for New Brunswick student-athletes
- TV networks pull out all the stops for their holiday programming
- Aereo suspends video streaming after Supreme Court decision
- Watch Special RNC Coverage Online, on the Fox News App & on Facebook Live
- First 2016 Republican presidential debate scores record ratings for Fox News
- Falsehood about West Indian American Day Carnival Parade run rampant online
- What's new in TV tech?
Bayern Munich vs. Union Berlin: Bundesliga live stream, TV channel, how to watch online, news, odds have 294 words, post on www.cbssports.com at May 16, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.