Celebrities including Daniel Radcliffe, David Beckham and Dakota Fanning will take part in chapter-by-chapter readings of J.K. Rowling’s first Harry Potter book. Rowling’s Wizarding World announced Tuesday on Twitter that all 17 chapters of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone will be read in a series of free videos and audio recordings. The readings of the beloved fantasy story is part of the Harry Potter at Home series.Stephen Fry, Claudia Kim, Noma Dumezweni and Eddie Redmayne are expected to narrate chapters. Radcliffe, who starred as Harry Potter in the films, kicked off the series. He read the first chaptDaniel Radcliffe reading the first chapter of Harry Potter. #HarryPotterAtHome pic.twitter.com/Yvgia1FuLd— Professor Snape (@_Snape_) May 5, 2020 er The Boy Who Lived, which is posted on harrypotterathome.com.Not just Harry Potter fans, there is something in store for Lord of The Rings fans too. Andy Serkis, who played Gollum in Lord of the Rings series, will read The Hobbit online non-stop for almost 12 hours to raise money for a charity.Also read: Ramayan’s Sita Dipika Chikhlia turns 55, says ‘When I am no more, my body of work shouldn’t only be Ramayan’The money raised from the reading will be… Read full this story
- 'Heartbroken' editor of world's biggest Harry Potter fan site urges people to stop buying JK Rowling's books and watching her films after 'transphobia' row
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry sent royal fans a DIFFERENT Christmas card - see it here
- 50 Actors You Didn't Know Were Cut Out of Iconic Movies
- JK Rowling and the publisher's staff revolt: Workers at publishing house Hachette threaten to down tools on her new children's book because of her 'transphobic' views
- ‘I slapped her but I’m not sorry’: JK Rowling's ex-husband says there was 'no domestic or sexual violence' in their marriage but ADMITS he did 'slap' her - as he breaks silence over her revelations amid 'transphobia' row
- 30 Movie Sequels That Were Better Than the Original
- JK Rowling's ex-husband is pictured for first time since she accused him of domestic violence during their turbulent 18-month marriage - as he admits: 'I slapped her but I'm NOT sorry'
- Coronavirus live updates: Oakland airport debuts vending machines selling test kits
- Homeowners find furious 80-year-old letters to woman who called off engagement hidden under floorboards
- Rolex 24hr: Wayne Taylor Acura wins, heartbreak for Ganassi
After Daniel Radcliffe read Harry Potter from home, Andy Serkis will read The Hobbit for charity have 392 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at May 7, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.