Home Two wheelers oi-Rahul Nagaraj By Rahul Nagaraj Published: Monday, May 11, 2020, 19:27 [IST] Kawasaki India has introduced the Ninja 650 BS6 in the Indian market. The new (2020) Kawasaki Ninja 650 BS6 is offered with a price tag of Rs 6.24 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The 2020 Kawasaki Ninja 650 now comes with a number of subtle updates to its design, along with the addition of a host of features and electronics as well. Starting with the design, the 2020 Kawasaki Ninja 650 BS6 now features a much sharper look. The fairing has been updated to feature a much sharper and aggressive look. It also features slightly updated graphics as well. Other changes include a new 4.3-inch coloured TFT instrument display. The cluster comes with Bluetooth connectivity, allowing riders to connect their phones through Kawasaki’s Rideology app. Kawasaki has also updated the seats on the new Ninja 650, making it more comfortable than the previous model. However, the main change is on the bike’s engine. The 2020 Kawasaki Ninja 650 now comes powered by a BS6-compliant 649cc parallel-twin-cylinder engine. It produces 68bhp at 8000rpm and 65.7Nm of torque at 6700rpm and is mated to a six-speed transmission. Apart from… Read full this story
- Real Estate India - A Fragile Property Market Hit by Increasing Interest Rates
- New in India - Chevrolet Optra Magnum Diesel
- Hyundai Avante Launch Upcoming in India
- 2 depositors of crisis-hit PMC Bank die in 24 hrs
- Bikes in India
- Audi A4 - Finally in India!
- Business School In India
- Congress Gloats Over 2020 Law
- Product Launch Secrets Revealed - An Honest Product Launch Review
- 3 Product Launching Secrets That Can Take You From Zero to Hero!
2020 Kawasaki Ninja 650 BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 6.24 Lakh have 272 words, post on www.drivespark.com at May 11, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.