Home Two wheelers oi-Rahul Nagaraj By Rahul Nagaraj Published: Monday, May 11, 2020, 19:27 [IST] Kawasaki India has introduced the Ninja 650 BS6 in the Indian market. The new (2020) Kawasaki Ninja 650 BS6 is offered with a price tag of Rs 6.24 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The 2020 Kawasaki Ninja 650 now comes with a number of subtle updates to its design, along with the addition of a host of features and electronics as well. Starting with the design, the 2020 Kawasaki Ninja 650 BS6 now features a much sharper look. The fairing has been updated to feature a much sharper and aggressive look. It also features slightly updated graphics as well. Other changes include a new 4.3-inch coloured TFT instrument display. The cluster comes with Bluetooth connectivity, allowing riders to connect their phones through Kawasaki’s Rideology app. Kawasaki has also updated the seats on the new Ninja 650, making it more comfortable than the previous model. However, the main change is on the bike’s engine. The 2020 Kawasaki Ninja 650 now comes powered by a BS6-compliant 649cc parallel-twin-cylinder engine. It produces 68bhp at 8000rpm and 65.7Nm of torque at 6700rpm and is mated to a six-speed transmission. Apart from… Read full this story
- Kawasaki Ninja 300 Discontinued In India: Here Are All The Details!
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 4.69 Lakh
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Jawa Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Vivo Y11 launched in India, priced at Rs 8,990: Specs, features
- 2020 Kawasaki Z650 BS6 Launched In India; Prices Start At ₹ 6.25 Lakh
- 2020 Kawasaki Z900 BS6 Launched In India; Prices Start From ₹ 8.5 Lakh
- Realme 3 smartphone launched in India, price starts at Rs 8,999
- Hero HF Deluxe BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 55,925
- BMW M5 Competition Launched In India: Priced At Rs 1.54 Crore
- BS6 Compliant Hero HF Deluxe Launched In India; Prices Start At ₹ 55,925
2020 Kawasaki Ninja 650 BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 6.24 Lakh have 306 words, post on www.drivespark.com at May 11, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.