Home Four wheelers oi-Rahul Nagaraj By Rahul Nagaraj Published: Thursday, May 14, 2020, 18:04 [IST] Datsun has launched the BS6-compliant versions of the GO and GO+ models in the Indian market. The new Datsun GO BS6 hatchback is offered with a price tag starting at Rs 3.99 lakh, while the BS6 GO+ MPV comes priced at Rs 4.19 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi). Both models, the Datsun GO and GO+ come powered by the same 1.2-litre three-cylinder BS6-compliant petrol engine. It comes in two states-of-tune; 68bhp when mated to a five-speed manual and 75bhp and 104Nm of torque when mated to a CVT automatic. The Datsun GO and GO+ models are among the most affordable vehicles in the Indian market, to offer a CVT automatic transmission unit. The two models are also offered in a range of variants: D, A, A(O), T and T(O). The top-spec ‘T’ and ‘T(O)’ variants are the only ones to receive the optional CVT gearbox. Apart from the updated engine, no other changes have been made to either of the two models. Both the Datsun GO hatchback and the GO+ MPV continue to offer the same set of features and equipment as its previous… Read full this story
- Internet Marketing - Why You Should Consider the List Building Model When You Get Started Online
- Food Prices Starting to Rise; Is Inflation Coming to the US?
- High Gasoline Prices, Start Your Own Ethanol-Oil Company?
- Best mobile phones models in India
- Worried About High-Gas Prices? Start An Online Business!
- India at 60...Growing and Shining (Part-II)
- India Shining - Financial Bill 2006-07; Union Govt. of India
- Tshirts Becoming Hot in India
- Retail Sector: A Hitherto Ignored Subdivision in Real Estate India
- Corporate Laws In India
2020 Datsun GO & GO+ BS6 Models Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.99 Lakh have 295 words, post on www.drivespark.com at May 14, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.