close Video NFL makes history with virtual draft 2020 NFL draft smashes ratings; reaction from Jack Brewer, former NFL player and CEO of the Brewer Group, Devon Still, former NFL defensive lineman and author, and Ron Johnson, former Baltimore Raven and football analyst for FOX 9 in Minneapolis. The NFL Draft is over, which means teams are moving forward with their promising rookies as they look ahead to the 2020 regular season. Some teams earned great draft grades, while others were limited because they made trades involving important draft picks. Here is the breakdown of each NFL team, and their overall grades for the 2020 draft. ARIZONA CARDINALS The Arizona Cardinals drafted Isaiah Simmons No. 8 overall in the 2020 NFL Draft. (Photo by Don Juan Moore/Getty Images) DRAFT OVERVIEW: With the No. 8 overall pick of the 2020 NFL Draft, the Arizona Cardinals chose former Clemson linebacker Isaiah Simmons. Many experts believed that he was a Top 5 overall talent, so simply based on the value of the selection, it was a fantastic pick for the Cardinals’ defense. The Cardinals didn’t pick again until the third round, where they took former Houston offensive tackle Josh Jones with the No…. Read full this story
- WHERE ARE THEY NOW? The last 22 QBs taken in the first round of the NFL Draft and how this year’s crop compares
- 2018 NFL Draft: NFL.com puts Miami Dolphins among ‘losers’
- Philadelphia Eagles 2018 NFL Draft board
- Eagles 2019 NFL Draft preview: Offensive tackle
- Who could the Dolphins pick on Day 3 of the 2018 NFL Draft?
- Eagles 2019 NFL Draft preview: Wide receiver
- Eagles 2019 NFL Draft preview: Interior offensive line
- 20 players who make sense for the Eagles in the fourth round of the 2018 NFL Draft
- 20 players who make sense for the Eagles in the fourth round of the 2019 NFL Draft
- Eagles 2019 NFL Draft preview: Running back
NFL Draft 2020: Grading every team's incoming class have 296 words, post on www.foxnews.com at April 27, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.