To keep our community informed of the most urgent coronavirus news, The San Francisco Chronicle’s critical updates are free to read. Ongoing coverage is available to subscribers. Subscribe now for full access and to support our work. Total coronavirus cases: 8,569 in California, including 2,381 in the Bay Area. 189,500 cases in the U.S., with 4,076 deaths, including 183 in California and 63 in the Bay Area. The five states with the highest death tolls are: New York with 1,714, Washington state with 225, New Jersey with 267, Michigan with 259 and Louisiana with 239. Click here to see a U.S. map with state-by-state death tolls and coronavirus case counts. More than 874,000 in the world with more than 43,000 deaths. More than 185,000 people have recovered. For detailed maps, check out The Chronicle’s Coronavirus Tracker. To get regular updates on our coverage, sign up for our coronavirus newsletter. Breaking news developments today: 7:38 a.m. U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services offices to remain closed through April: U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services offices will remain closed to people seeking in-person services until May 4, federal officials said Wednesday. Immigration officials said they plan to reopen in early May “unless the public… Read full this story
- The Plan For Your Future Needs To Be Planned Now
- 101 Ways to Improve Your Direct Mail Response
- The Need For Home Health Care Live in Services
- At War with the State Education Dept - The Fruitless Pursuit of a Teaching Career
- School Security - Reviewing Your Options
- 100 Tips to Market Your Music - Part 1
- Security Cameras in Nursing Homes - Useful or Wasteful?
- Dad's Dozen Protects Children
- Having Done All To Stand - Your Are Stronger Than You Think! - Being An Overcomer
- Are You Living The Fearless Life
Coronavirus live updates: ‘You’re scared’ — Nurse with COVID-19 is one of dozens afflicted in state have 279 words, post on www.sfchronicle.com at April 1, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.