Baton Rouge areaJennifer Ward has been named pharmacist-in-charge at HealthLogic Family Pharmacy, a new independent pharmacy at Airline and Industriplex.She was a staff pharmacist with Sam’s Club for the past 12 years and has more than 27 years of experience as a retail pharmacist. She graduated from the University of Louisiana at Monroe.Professor Jared Llorens has been named interim dean of LSU’s E.J. Ourso College of Business, effective July 1, after an initial search for a permanent dean was paused due to the coronavirus pandemic.He will fill-in for Richard White, who is retiring June 30 after eight years as dean and 22 years at LSU.Llorens is chair of the Department of Public Administration and holds the John W. Dupuy Endowed Professorship. Llorens’ research focuses primarily on human resource management, with particular interests in pay comparability, civil service reform and HRM information systems. He is the former editor-in-chief of Public Personnel Management and serves as an associate editor of Public Administration Review.The Baton Rouge native received his Ph.D. in public administration from the University of Georgia, his M.P.A. from the University of Texas at Austin’s LBJ School of Public Affairs and his bachelor’s degree in English literature from Loyola University New… Read full this story
- Baton Rouge, New Orleans area People in Business for July 19, 2020
- Baton Rouge, New Orleans area People in Business for July 12, 2020
- Once-a-day pill can help prevent HIV; why aren't more in Baton Rouge taking it?
- See how small businesses have recovered in Baton Rouge, Lafayette and New Orleans
- Clean needle, syringe exchange programs now allowed under Baton Rouge law
- Wampold buys Chase South Tower in downtown Baton Rouge, will convert to residential, retail, offices
- Redevelopment of Chase South Tower will add up to 150 apartments to downtown Baton Rouge
- Reports of looting prompt an East Baton Rouge Parish curfew and a little political bickering
- Consumer spending is rebounding in Baton Rouge. But why haven't the jobs returned?
- Baton Rouge police officials: $25K award to plaintiff in brutality case ‘victory for taxpayers’
Baton Rouge, New Orleans area People in Business for April 26, 2020 have 336 words, post on www.theadvocate.com at April 26, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.