Tyson Fury’s promoters have said he is focused on his trilogy rematch against Deontay Wilder – not a unification world heavyweight title fight with Anthony Joshua. Fury became world heavyweight champion for a second time with a stunning victory over Wilder inside seven rounds in Las Vegas in February – 14 months after a controversial draw with the American. There has been much clamour for a huge domestic clash between Fury and Joshua, who holds the WBO, WBA and IBF world heavyweight belts. But Fury’s promoters, MTK Global, Top Rank and Queensberry Promotions, released a statement on Monday evening stating that the Gypsy King is committed to his contracted third fight with Wilder. The statement read: “Due to the publication of a number of misleading and misrepresentative statements and articles made by third parties relating to Tyson Fury, the following statement is made jointly by MTK Global, Top Rank and Queensberry Promotions. “Tyson Fury is the globally recognised number one heavyweight in the world and the current Lineal, WBC and Ring Magazine champion. Tyson is contracted to a third fight with former WBC world champion Deontay Wilder. “Any statement made regarding negotiations, talks, venues or any other bout should be… Read full this story
- RAGBRAI staff resigns amid Carson King fallout
- Internet Home Business That Really Works - 4 Common Issues Addressed
- Adrenal Fatigue Updated
- Television And Talk Radio Can Help Promote Your Business For FREE!
- Interview With Manishankar Aiyar
- Fresh Thinking About Your Blog Can Turn Your New Ideas Into Action
- How Article Marketing Can Be Effective
- How to Improve Your Article Writing to Get More Visits to Your Web Site
- The Comprehensive Guide to Getting Website Traffic in Today's World - A General Overview
- Top 5 Sercrets To Getting Publicity For Self-Published Authors
Tyson Fury promoters issue update on Deontay Wilder rematch amid Anthony Joshua talk have 284 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at March 17, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.