Getting oneself inked might be probably a goal met; but getting a tattoo for a car, well that’s the first time we have heard it. Lexus unveiled the world’s first tattooed car. It is the UX compact SUV that faces the needle and this is a strictly one-of-a-kind interpretation which has been designed and created by London tattoo artist Claudia De Sabe. Using a pure white car as her canvas and a Dremel drill tool in place of a fine tattooing needle, Claudia produced a sweeping design featuring koi carp along the entire length of the vehicle. The koi is a motif familiar from traditional Japanese art, representing qualities of good fortune and perseverance. The tattoo features a koi carp along the entire length of the vehicle Claudia used the Dremel tool to drill away the surface paint and expose the metal underneath to create the complex pattern, and then applied five litres of high-quality car paint by hand to bring out the details. As a finishing touch, she used gold leaf to create highlights and give the design a stronger 3D effect, before the whole vehicle was given a protective lacquer coating so that it can be driven on… Read full this story
- Comfort and Quality in Lexus Parts
- Why Get a C ustom Tattoo Design Done by a Professional Tattoo Artist?
- Hawaiian Arm Tattoo and Arm Band Tattoos - The New Tribal Tattoo
- Anchor Tattoos, Sailors and Early Christian History-What do They All Have in Common?
- Avoid Mistakes When Picking A Tattoo
- Hybrid Car Buying Options
- Modern Clear Coats, Auto Detailers and visit to Lexus of North America
- Lexus' Tricked Out to the Max LS-460
- Durable Replacement Parts for the Toyota Lexus LS430 Now Available at Parts Train
- 2007 Lexus GS 450h: Full Hybrid Technology Revs Up With Superior Toyota Aftermarket Parts
Lexus Unveils The World’s First Tattooed Car have 300 words, post on auto.ndtv.com at March 19, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.