We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more. Staying Active The Oculus Quest can help stave off cabin fever during quarantine. Sean Endicott 25 Mar 2020 0 Source: Android Central With the UK in lockdown and most of my hobbies inaccessible during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, I turned to the Oculus Quest to help me keep a level head. The Oculus Quest helps me stay active, stay social, and, when needed, be anti-social. It has a wide variety of games to help me out and a growing community that provides a wide set of experiences in virtual reality. Before I jump into how the Oculus Quest helps me not feel so stir crazy, I want to emphasize that many people around the world have genuine concerns and challenges due to coronavirus. People have died, gotten ill, lost loved ones, and lost jobs. In the grand scheme of things, having to stay in my house for a while isn’t that big of a deal. But if you are stuck in your house, and you do feel like bouncing off the walls, you might be able to use some of the same techniques to help you out.Best online… Read full this story
- Yelp restaurant reviews helping NYC officials to identify outbreaks of food poisoning
- Does encryption help terrorists? The head of Homeland Security thinks so
- Comments for : Apple iPad Q3 shipments stay level, but market share gives way to Samsung
- Apple iPad Q3 shipments stay level, but market share gives way to Samsung
- How to get the most comfortable fit for your Oculus Go
- Oculus Rift 2 could make use of moving lenses for sharper VR focus
- Let smart cup Ozmo help you stay hydrated and appropriately caffeinated
- Nobody wants a VR platform war, but Oculus may start one anyway
- Oculus Rift games set to launch in May 2018
- Why Are People Still Getting Sick from the E. Coli Romaine Outbreak?
How the Oculus Quest is helping me stay level-headed during the coronavirus outbreak have 324 words, post on www.androidcentral.com at March 25, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.