Actor-producer Mark Wahlberg is once again set to give a sneak peek into his life, this time through docuseries Wahl Street. Wahl Street, a pun on American financial epicentre Wall Street, the HBO Max series will trace Wahlberg’s journey as a rapper-turned-actor who straddles his acting job with many other business ventures. The eight-episode docuseries is executive produced by Wahlberg, Stephen Levinson, Archie Gips, and Liz Bronstein, reported Entertainment Weekly. According to the WarnerMedia streaming service, each episode “will follow Wahlberg as he navigates his expansive business portfolio, spanning all sectors of commerce ranging from a line of activewear, all-natural, high-performance sports nutrition supplements, television and film production companies, and even a Chevrolet dealership.” The show will also feature entrepreneurs pitching ideas to Wahlberg.“We’re documenting the ups, the downs, the hits and the misses. It’s all the real stuff that’s happening while I’m growing my businesses. We’re pulling back the curtain and hopefully it’s an opportunity to inspire other entrepreneurs,” said Wahlberg. Another HBO show, Entourage was loosely based on the actor’s life. He also served as an executive producer on the long-running comedy.
- HBO Max streaming service: Every show, movie coming so far
- HBO Max announces a
- Post-Black Artist and Director Rashid Johnson Breathes New Life Into HBO's Native Son
- Life after Love Actually: As child star Thomas Brodie-Sangster unveils a dramatic new look, we reveal the VERY different fortunes of the movie's cast - from a gigging comedian to Oscars success
- 'Game of Thrones' prequel series, 'House of the Dragon,' ordered at HBO
- HBO fends off Emmy challenge from surging Amazon
- iPhone XS, XS Max launch, drawing smaller crowds but plenty of fans
- HBO Is Bringing Its Targaryen-Themed
- Samsung Galaxy S 10 versus Apple iPhone XS Max: Does fingerprint reader win over Face ID technology?
- Mark Cuban says you — yes, you — need to understand how AI works
Docuseries ‘Wahl Street’, based on Mark Wahlberg’s life, ordered at HBO Max have 310 words, post on www.thehindu.com at March 11, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.