Coles said today it would be limiting the sale of chilled milk to customers, allowing two units per shopper. “This includes all sizes of white dairy milk, plant-based non-dairy & goats milk sold chilled in our dairy fridges,” the statement, shared on Twitter, read. The restriction applies to Coles Brand and branded varieties. From today Coles supermarkets & Coles Express will limit the sale of all Coles Brand & branded chilled milk to two per customer. This includes all sizes of white dairy milk, plant-based non-dairy & goats milk sold chilled in our dairy fridges.— Coles Supermarkets (@Coles) March 17, 2020 RELATED: Follow more coronavirus updates here RELATED: Mum lashes stockpiling ‘show offs’ It comes 24 hours after the Australian store announced it had added eggs, chilled pasta, frozen vegetables and frozen dessert to the growing list of food and household items shoppers were limited in buying – all items were now capped at two packs per customer. Coles has today introduced new purchase limits to improve availability for customers. Shoppers may now only purchase two packs per customer of the following: eggs, chilled pasta, frozen vegetables and frozen dessert.— Coles Supermarkets (@Coles) March 16, 2020 Coles’ list of restricted… Read full this story
- 5 women share what it's like to have a miscarriage
- Up in smoke: are we wrong about the dangers of vaping?
- 12 secret Aldi tricks and tips you need to know for your next shop
- Carson Kressley on Bullying, Coming Out, Botox, the LGBT Legacy of ‘Queer Eye,’ and Knowing Donald Trump
- The 35 greatest horror games of all time
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 21
- 'It's surprising how close people can get': Harry and Meghan install CCTV and new gates at Frogmore Cottage as portable loos are set up on estate for the public to use during £7 day trips
Coronavirus: Coles adds milk to growing list of restricted items amid COVID-19 panic have 290 words, post on www.news.com.au at March 18, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.