Apple is limiting the number of iPhones for purchaseas it faces production obstacles due to the coronavirus outbreak. US customers can only buy two units of a smartphone model starting this week. However, consumers can purchase more than two handsets in a single order, but they must be different models. The new policy has been set for the iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Max, according to CNBC. Scroll down for video Apple is limiting the number of iPhones per person as it faces production obstacles due to the coronavirus outbreak. US customers can only buy two units of a smartphone model starting this week Apple warned the world in February of a global iPhone shortage due to the coronavirus after it was forced to close its Chinese factories. ‘While our iPhone manufacturing partner sites are located outside the Hubei province — and while all of these facilities have reopened — they are ramping up more slowly than we had anticipated,’ Apple said in the Feb. 17 warning. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next New apps use location data to alert users when they or their… Samsung shuts down Experience Stores across… Read full this story
- 2019 iPhone to use ‘time-of-flight’ 3D image sensor in rear-facing camera
- Here’s what Wall Street is saying about Apple’s iPhone revamp
- Sky's the limit for Apple: iPhone mogul eyes AR-VR dream by 2022; may introduce 5G next year
- Apple Watch Series 5 vs. Fitbit Versa 2: Which smartwatch is right for you?
- Apple iPhone XR up for pre-orders in India: Airtel offers the phone with down payments starting at Rs 14,999
- Apple iPhone XR: Everything you need to know
- Apple offers $1MILLION ‘bug bounty’ to anyone who can hack an iPhone
- New iPhone 11 revealed TODAY – release date, price, colours, specs and features
- Apple factories accused of exploiting Chinese workers
- November's UK product recalls REVEALED include popular Waitrose and Tesco treats
Apple limits the number of iPhones customers can purchase as it faces production delays due to the coronavirus outbreak have 305 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at March 19, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.