A LONGTIME teammate begged Tom Brady to “baby, come back” one day after a moving truck was seen at the star quarterback’s Massachusetts home. Julian Edelman, a one-time Super Bowl MVP, paid homage today to the John Cusack cult film Say Anything with his plea for Brady to stay with the Patriots. Edelman’s tweet featured his face superimposed on Cusack’s body in the iconic boombox scene from the 1989 movie. The request comes one day after the massive truck was seen at Brady’s $34million New England mansion. Workers were seen loading personal items belonging to Brady and Gisele Bundchen, and an employee was pictured placing FedEx boxes in a family vehicle at their Massachusetts home. The six-time Super Bowl champ has played his entire 20-year career with the Patriots, but the 42-year-old Brady will be free to sign with any NFL team.His latest NFL title came one year ago when Edelman was named MVP in a 13-3 victory over the Rams. Baby come back @TomBrady pic.twitter.com/NP0JZKoc0Q— Julian Edelman (@Edelman11) February 4, 2020 Brady teased fans about his future during a commercial for Hulu that aired on Super Bowl Sunday this year. “They say all good things must come to an… Read full this story
- Owner of Super Bowl champions New England Patriots charged with soliciting prostitution
- New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft 'visited brothel twice in 24 hours'
- NFL: New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft charged with soliciting prostitution
- NFL: New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft pleads not guilty to soliciting prostitution
- NFL: Rob Gronkowski retires after securing three Super Bowl rings with New England Patriots
- Tom Brady creates Twitter account and 'announces retirement'
- Captain America Going "Full-Blown Thanos" on Tom Brady Over 'Sh*t' Trump
- Chris Evans: Tom Brady’s support of Trump would put me off biopic
- 'It's Not Tom Brady': NYPD Rescues a Baby GOAT in Queens Backyard (VIDEO)
- Mayo play down reports Croke Park stewards stopped injured Tom Parsons from celebrating with team-mates
Tom Brady & Gisele Bundchen ‘house move’ pics prompt plea to stay in New England from Patriots team-mate Julian Edelman have 337 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 4, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.