UPDATE! By & by Mike Vulpo | Mon., 24 Feb. 2020 9:23 AM Share Tweet Email A verdict has been reached in the trial against Harvey Weinstein.It’s been announced that the former producer has been found guilty on two counts, rape in the third degree and criminal sexual act in the first degree. He was found not guilty on two counts of predatory sexual assault and one count of rape in the first degree. He is expected to be sentenced on March 11.Weinstein had been facing charges in New York City for allegedly raping Jessica Mann and for an alleged sexual assault on former actress Mimi Haleyi. Weinstein has continued to deny any allegations of non-consensual sex. This verdict has been announced just over two years after Weinstein was accused of sexual misconduct by a number of women in a New York Time’s exposé. On October 5, 2017, the New York Times first went public with their investigation where several women came forward and claimed sexual misconduct allegations against the Hollywood producer.According to the publication, Harvey reached at least eight settlements with various women over a span of nearly 30 years. Ultimately, Harvey released his own statement after the story broke.”I came of… Read full this story
- Warriors’ Ellis sued for alleged sexual harassment
- Judo champ arrested on suspicion of sexual assault
- NBA star befriended ex-Arizona clemency board boss
- ADs now more powerful than star coaches
- Former NXIVM follower recalls dating leader Keith Raniere, meeting 'Smallville' star Allison Mack
- Prostitution scandal hits French star duo
- Canseco accused of sexual assault
- Amid upheaval, No. 20 PSU 1 win from title game
- Favre situation makes us confront sexism
- Can ‘hottest sports reporter’ have it both ways?
Stars Who Have Spoken Out Against Harvey Weinstein Amid His Sexual Harassment Allegations have 271 words, post on www.eonline.com at February 24, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.