By Marc Deschamps – February 11, 2020 05:28 pm EST Share 0 Comments 0 While the flying experience remains awful for most travelers, no company has helped make flights more bearable than Nintendo. It started, of course, with the creation of the Game Boy and, all these years later, Nintendo Switch might just be the single best way to make air travel enjoyable. Nintendo seems keenly aware of this fact, as the company has announced pop-up lounges that will begin appearing in airports starting February 13th! The pop-ups will feature playable Switch games, giveaways and more. The company has not announced exactly which airports these pop-ups will appear in, or what games players can expect to find.There are certainly a number of great options for Nintendo to display in this type of setting, most notably Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Regardless of what Nintendo will have on display, however, the program seems like a cool way to kill some time while waiting for a flight! Fliers tend to be a captive audience, particularly since TSA advises travelers arrive well in advance of their flights. The only way Nintendo could make the concept better is if they… Read full this story
- Nintendo Wii at E3 2009
- Here Are The Nintendo Switch Lite Accessories You'll Want to Own Before September 20
- What is the Nintendo DSi?
- Why Wii Fail - Two Years Later the Nintendo Wii's Shortcomings Become More Glaring With Age
- Nintendo DSi Review
- Nintendo DSi - Creativity Over Technology?
- The Microsoft XBox 360, the Sony Playstation 3, Or the Nintendo Wii?
- Nintendo DSi Console Gaming
- How to Pimp Your Nintendo DS
- Nintendo DSi Console - What's New?
Nintendo Announces Nintendo Switch Airport Lounges have 267 words, post on comicbook.com at February 11, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.