Wilder by knockout is the most expected outcome in the eyes of the oddsmakers by Brent Brookhouse Feb 20, 2020 at 1:30 pm ET • 2 min read Boxing matches don’t get much bigger than Saturday night’s main event from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder and lineal king Tyson Fury will step back inside the ring for the second time on PPV after their thrilling 2018 bout resulted in a controversial split draw.According to the official odds from William Hill, Wilder is the slight favorite to pick up a win in the rematch at -125. Though, an exploration of prop bets show he carries the favorite status because he’s expected to utilize his unparalleled punching power to score a knockout. The odds favor the fight not going the distance, with a “No” bet coming in at -150 to a “Yes” at +110. Those odds line up almost perfectly with the odds of a Wilder victory, and for good reason. When looking at potential results on a round-by-round basis, a Fury win by knockout at any point is a longshot, but so is a Wilder win on the scorecards.Respect box? Subscribe to our podcast… Read full this story
- Tyson Fury vs Sefer Seferi: Start time, live stream, TV channel and ticket info for fight night
- Tyson Fury has Tony Bellew, Anthony Joshua and Deontay Wilder in sight
- Tyson Fury wants bigger opponent for his next fight after easy return to the ring
- Tyson Fury makes victorious return as Sefer Seferi retires after four rounds
- Tyson Fury labels himself ‘greatest heavyweight of all time’ ahead of comeback
- Tyson Fury coasts to victory on return to ring
- Anthony Joshua far removed from Tyson Fury’s mind ahead of comeback
- Tyson Fury: Tony Bellew & David Price could be next opponents
- Tyson Fury will 'smash through everyone' to prove he is best heavyweight
- Anthony Joshua v Deontay Wilder: American risks being used 'as a work man'
Deontay Wilder vs. Tyson Fury 2 fight: Complete odds, lines, top prop bets for heavyweight title rematch have 319 words, post on www.cbssports.com at February 20, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.