(Reuters) – FILE PHOTO: An aircraft, chartered by the U.S. State Department to evacuate Americans from the novel coronavirus outbreak in the Chinese city of Wuhan, prepares to unload after arriving at Marine Corps Air Station Miramar in San Diego, California, U.S., February 5, 2020. REUTERS/Denis Poroy A growing number of countries around the world are evacuating or planning to evacuate diplomatic staff and citizens from parts of China hit by the new coronavirus. Following are some countries’ evacuation plans, and how they aim to manage the health risk from those who are returning. – In the United States, another 350 American evacuees from Wuhan, the city in China’s Hubei province that is the epicentre of the coronavirus outbreak, were placed under quarantine at two military bases in California. That brings to 540 the number of people subject to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s first public health quarantine in 50 years. – Uzbekistan has evacuated 251 people from China amid the coronavirus outbreak and quarantined them on arrival in Tashkent, the Central Asian nation’s state airline said. – A plane load of New Zealanders, Australians and Pacific Islanders evacuated from China’s Wuhan city arrived in Auckland, New Zealand… Read full this story
- Thousands evacuated from California wildfire areas as storm moves in
- China is a powerful country but we are not a weak nation: Indian army chief
- Pakistan, China to solidify efforts in Oceanography
- How soaring US oil exports to China are transforming the global oil game
- China's military flexes muscles for domestic objective: more funding
- China's rubber-stamp legislature to give Xi free rein
- China to create new forests covering area size of Ireland: China Daily
- Chinese embassy responds to Mattis's statement on US National Defense Strategy
- Pak-China agreement to collaborate in film production
- China's supreme leader: Is extending Xi Jinping return to dictatorship?
Countries evacuating nationals from China coronavirus areas have 294 words, post on www.reuters.com at February 6, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.