Amazon app quiz is now live. The daily quiz started at 8am and will continue till 12pm. As part of today’s app quiz, participants will stand a chance to win Samsung Galaxy M20 smartphone for free. For those unaware, Amazon app quiz consists of five questions based on current affairs and general knowledge. To become eligible for the prize, participants must answer all five questions correctly. One wrong answer eliminates you from the quiz. Result of today’s quiz will be announced on March 31. There is usually one winner of the quiz who is selected via lucky draw. Here are the five questions of today’s quiz along with their answer that can help you win Samsung Galaxy M20 smartphone for free. Question 1. Amruta Subhash won a Best Supporting Actor (Female) Filmfare award for playing which actor’s mother in a 2019 movie? Answer:- Ranveer Singh Question 2. Rishi Sunak, the new Chancellor of the Exchequer of Great Britain, is the son in law of which famous technology personality? Answer :- Narayana Murthy Question 3. Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage and Iron Fist together form which superhero group? Answer :- Defenders Question 4. Dara Khosrowshahi, the current CEO of Uber was… Read full this story
- BMW i Remote App – now offering BMW i3 info through the Samsung Galaxy Gear smartwatch
- Tottenham block Mauricio Pochettino answering questions on Manchester United links
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Review: Is It Good for Business?
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Review: Is It Good for Business?
- Samsung Galaxy S6 vs. iPhone 6: Which is Better for Business?
- Samsung Galaxy S8: Best Business Features
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Review: Is It Good for Business?
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Review: Is It Good for Business?
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Active Review: Is It Good for Business?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Review: Is It Good for Business?
Amazon app quiz February 26, 2020: Get answers to these five questions and win Samsung Galaxy M20 smartphone for free have 309 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at February 26, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.