Dozens more passengers aboard a Princess Cruises ship in Japan have tested positive for the coronavirus . As of Friday, 41 more people, including eight Americans, had been confirmed to have the potentially lethal virus, bringing the total number of infected passengers to 61. A total of 3,700 passengers and workers, including three Americans, are quarantined on the ship , which is harbored in the port city of Yokohama. Tests are pending on one remaining group of passengers who either showed symptoms or were in contact with a man who was diagnosed with the virus after leaving the ship in Hong Kong. The cruise line on Thursday said it rolled out additional “in-room entertainment offerings” to those passengers who remain stuck on the ship under “unusual circumstances.” The perks available to guests aboard the Diamond Princess ship include satellite TV channels, on-demand movies and in-cabin fitness and calisthenics videos. Earlier this week, a group of 10 passengers who tested positive for coronavirus, covered head-to-knee in large white sheets, were led by gloved and masked officials off the cruise ship, while others on board were confined to their cabins. In Hong Kong, more than 3,600 people on another cruise ship were… Read full this story
- Cruise Ships Scurry to Bahamas to Avoid Hurricane Florence
- Crewmember suffers heart attack on cruise ship off Jersey Shore
- Virgin reveals unusual look, ports for new cruise ships (PHOTOS)
- Portland man has plan to convert cruise ship into homeless shelter
- Carnival cruise ship Victory to be renamed Radiance after makeover
- Carnival Cruise ship has technical issue causing ship to tilt to one side: 'It was pure chaos. Screams. Cries. Panic.'
- Sick Emirates passengers test positive for flu and cold bugs
- Couple says hidden camera found pointing at bed on Mobile-based Carnival cruise ship
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Reports Financial Results for the Third Quarter 2018
- Japan Caved to Trump on Trade Talks. Now the Real Haggling Begins.
61 passengers on cruise ship quarantined in Japan test positive for coronavirus have 307 words, post on www.cbsnews.com at February 7, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.