Wondering how to use this feature? Here’s a step-by-step guide:
How to archive chats on Android
In the Chat screen, tap and hold the chat you wish to hide
On the top bar, select the Archive icon
This will archive your chat and you will no longer see it on your Chat screen.
You can find all Archived Chats at the bottom of the Chat screen on Android smartphones.
How to archive chats on iPhones
In the Chats screen, slide your finger across the chat you wish to archive, from right to left
To see Archived Chats on iPhones, scroll to the top and then pull down.
If you later change your mind about hiding these chats, you can also unarchive these chats.
How to unarchive chats on Android
Scroll to the bottom of the Chats screen
Tap Archived chats
Tap and hold the chat that you wish to unarchive
On the top bar, select the Unarchive icon
How to unarchive chats on iPhone
In the Archived Chats screen, slide your finger across the chat, from right to left
- Fifteen Tips and Tricks for More Horsepower
- 50 Tips And Tricks
- Tips and Tricks for Google Chrome
- 25 Resto Tips and Tricks
- 25 Carb Tech Tips and Tricks for Under 25 Bucks
- Tips and Tricks – 50 Ways To Be A Winner
- Bing Tips and Tricks
- Towing Safely – Tips and Tricks
- Ignition and Distributor Tips and Tricks
- The Rallye to Monte-Carlo: Tips and Tricks on How to Play!