NEW DELHI: Presently, the 16-inch Apple MacBook Pro is the most powerful and the best laptop offered by Apple. Now, it seems that this powerful laptop is all set to get a successor. A new regulatory filing suggests that Apple could soon launch the new MacBook Pro. It is expected that the company might release the new laptop in the coming months. As reported by 9to5Mac, the new filing which revealed the about the upcoming MacBook was spotted on the database of Eurasian Economic Commission. A screenshot of the filing revealed some of the details of the upcoming MacBook Pro. The report suggests that the company submitted the filing on December 24, 2019. The document filled refers “portable personal computer brand Apple” and reveals that it runs MacOS 10.15 which is MacOS Catalina, the latest version of Apple’s Mac OS. Along with this, the new product also has a model number which is — A2289. This clearly suggests that a new MacBook Pro is going to come soon. Recently, former KGI Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo reaffirmed his earlier claim that Apple plans to launch both sub-6GHz and sub-6GHz-plus-mmWave iPhone models in the latter half of 2020. He said that the… Read full this story
- New MacBook Air and Mac Mini expected this year, reports say
- Apple to roll out new computers later this year
- Siri, get my iCar: Is Apple making a cool new ride or just dabbling with the techie parts?
- Ackman won’t reveal new mystery stake in Pershing Square
- Risky roads revealed: New map of walking, biking danger spots in East Tennessee
- Insider says Apple’s most exciting new iPhone of 2018 may be delayed
- Apple to release new laptop, upgrade Mac mini
- 'iPhone X Plus' should lead Apple's new product charge in 2018
- Bronx pastor almost arrested after buying Apple laptop off Amazon that had company's sensitive software on it: lawsuit
- Apple Patent Turns Car Windscreen into Giant Augmented Reality Screen
This is what Apple's regulatory filing reveal about new MacBook have 315 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at January 14, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.