As reported by 9to5Mac, the new filing which revealed the about the upcoming MacBook was spotted on the database of Eurasian Economic Commission. A screenshot of the filing revealed some of the details of the upcoming MacBook Pro.
The report suggests that the company submitted the filing on December 24, 2019. The document filled refers “portable personal computer brand Apple” and reveals that it runs MacOS 10.15 which is MacOS Catalina, the latest version of Apple’s Mac OS. Along with this, the new product also has a model number which is — A2289.
This clearly suggests that a new MacBook Pro is going to come soon.
Recently, former KGI Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo reaffirmed his earlier claim that Apple plans to launch both sub-6GHz and sub-6GHz-plus-mmWave iPhone models in the latter half of 2020. He said that the shipments of all the iPhone models will start in the beginning of the third quarter. Kuo further revealed that both the sub-6GHz and mmWave support iPhone models are under development as per schedule.
Another analyst Mehdi Hosseini claims that the 5G iPhone lineup could arrive in two batches where the company is first expected to unveil sub-6GHz models in September and later on launch the mmWave in December or January.
- Apple just registered seven new MacBooks, but what are they? Let’s speculate
- 6 settings to change on your new MacBook Pro
- More than 400 lawsuits filed in New York courts as part of new child sex abuse law
- Why the New MacBook Pro Has No SD Card Slot
- Apple launches new MacBook Air with retina display
- Apple exec explains why "cumbersome" SD card slot removed from new MacBooks but 3.5mm jack remains
- Jason Reitman’s ‘Ghostbusters’ Movie Reveals New Title and Plot Details
- The Best USB-C Docks for Your New MacBook Pro
- HSBC files reveal how UK's non-dom tax concession is being exploited
- FBI Files Reveal Playboy Founder Hugh Hefner Was Interviewed Multiple Times In The 1950s And 1960s