People seem to either love iOS or hate it, and that kind of loyalty usually comes down to whether or not a person has had extensive ownership of an iPhone — which, a decade later, remains the most popular smartphone in America. Neither the iPad nor the MacBook nor even the iconic Apple Watch have done as much as the iPhone to cement the company’s brand in the minds of the public and, at this point, you’re either in the Apple fan club or you’re out. Yet whether or not you favor iOS, the popularity of the iPhone is undeniable. This is owed to Apple’s renowned hardware quality, as well as the devices’ sleek modern aesthetics, minimalist style, and highly functional software — not to mention the iPhone’s enduring status as a fashion symbol. Today, the venerable iPhone still enjoys royal status in the world of smart tech, the recent releases of great new Android devices like the Google Pixel 4 notwithstanding. If you just have to have an iPhone (and aren’t the type to wait in line to pay in-store prices on launch day) and you missed the big Black Friday and Christmas sales, then you’re not out of… Read full this story
- Coronavirus live updates: Weekly jobless claims drop below 1 million
- Coronavirus live updates: Bay Area enters crucial trial phase for 2 promising vaccines
- Coronavirus news from the Bay Area: August 11-12
- The Hill's Morning Report - Obama paints Trump as incapable leader; Harris accepts VP nod
- Peacock: Everything to know about NBCUniversal's streaming app
The best Apple iPhone deals for January 2020 have 257 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at January 3, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.