NEW DELHI: Samsung is all set to launch its new high-end smartphone in India. The South Korean tech giant will launch the Galaxy S10 Lite soon in the country. The Indian e-tailer Flipkart has also teased the launch of the smartphone on its website. The e-tailer has further revealed that the device will launch in India on January 23, 2020. Samsung recently launched the Galaxy S10 Lite at CES 2020, in Las Vegas. Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite specifications The Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite comes with a 6.7-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display. The display is protected with a coating of scratch resistant glass. The smartphone sports a 32MP punch hole front camera for selfies and triple rear camera. The rear camera of the smartphone offers a 48MP main sensor with Super Steady OIS, a 12MP ultra-wide angle lens and a 5MP macro camera. Running Android 10, the smartphone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor. The device packs 6GB/8GB of RAM and 128GB internal storage. The users can further expand the storage up to 1TB by adding a microSD card. The Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite is backed by a 4500mAh battery with support for 25w fast charging. The smartphone comes… Read full this story
- Here are the Samsung Galaxy S10, Note 9, BlackBerry KEY2 and HTC U12+leaks from last week
- Samsung Galaxy S10 and foldable Galaxy X launch dates revealed
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Lite specs
- Upcoming Samsung Galaxy A6+ To Launch With Dual Camera
- Samsung Galaxy S Lite Luxury Edition with Snapdragon 660 Launched in China
- Samsung’s Galaxy S10 is reportedly codenamed ‘Beyond’
- Huge leak reveals Samsung’s launch roadmap for the Galaxy S10 and the foldable Galaxy X
- Will the Galaxy S10 be Samsung’s first 5G phone?
- Samsung to reveal Galaxy S10 in January, says report
- Samsung to launch Galaxy S8 Lite today as Galaxy S Light Luxury
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite to launch in India on January 23 have 311 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at January 13, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.