HMD Global, the company that owns the right to manufacture and sell Nokia-branded handsets globally, has reduced the prices of two budget smartphones — Nokia 6.2 and Nokia 7.2 — in India. While the former smartphone was launched in October 2019 at 15,999, the latter was launched in September at a starting price of Rs 18,599. Nokia 6.2 new priceThe Nokia 6.2 comes in a single storage variant offering 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage. After a price cut of Rs 3,500, this handset will be available at Rs 12,499. Nokia 7.2 new price The Nokia 7.2 comes in two storage variants. The base variant that packs 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage has got a price cut of Rs 3,100 and will now cost Rs 15,499. As for the 6GB RAM and 64GB storage model, the price has been dropped by Rs 2,500, which means it will now be selling at Rs 17,099. Nokia 6.2 specificationsThe Nokia 6.2 comes powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 octa-core processor and offers a 6.3-inch Full HD+ screen pure display touchscreen with 1080 x 2340 pixels resolution. It has a triple camera setup a 16MP primary camera, 8MP ultra-wide lens and a 5MP depth… Read full this story
- India’s April gold imports plunge 99.9% to three-decade low: Report
- Vespa BS6 Scooter Range Launched in India: Prices Start At Rs 93,035
- Gold prices in India slip, below Rs 45,500 per 10 grams
- Time for action to make India a global manufacturing hub: Experts
- Price of non-subsidised LPG cut by record Rs 162.50 per cylinder
- Coronavirus: Oil price rallies above $30 as lockdowns ease worldwide
- US says remdesivir shows 'clear-cut' effect in treating coronavirus
- Low prices soothe India’s oil and gas import bill in 2019-2020
- 'Samsung Galaxy M21 gets a price cut in India'
- Samsung Galaxy A50s, Galaxy M21 receive price cuts: Check new price, specifications
Nokia 6.2, Nokia 7.2 get a price cut in India have 290 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at January 24, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.