James Jordan has sparked outrage after wading into the debate about Prince Harry and Meghan Markle . The former Strictly Come Dancing professional, 41, spoke out after he watched a discussion on This Morning about the couple’s decision to step down as senior members of the royal family. He branded lawyer and activist Dr Shola Mos-Shogbamimu “this black woman” for saying Meghan has been the victim of racism since becoming royal. He accused Dr Shola of being “racist against white people” in the tweet, which has caused huge controversy. Speaking on This Morning on Monday, Dr Shola had said: “The reason why the racism experienced by Meghan feels so personal, and it deeply resonates with a lot of people, is because it’s symptomatic by the racism of the United Kingdom.” Watching along at home, James couldn’t help but comment on the debate, taking issue with the UK being called racist. He tweeted: “This black woman on This Morning talking about Harry and Megan is racist against “WHITE” people. FACT!!!” His post was criticised by Twitter users, who defended Shola. One said: “‘This black woman’ has a name and a doctorate it would be polite to acknowledge that. The hatred that… Read full this story
- Black woman reveals her British passport application was rejected because her 'mouth was open' in the photo - as people who've had the same issue brand the automated system 'inherently racist'
- James Jordan asked to pull out of Dancing On Ice final before win after injury
- Ola Jordan and husband James Jordan welcome baby girl! See first photo
- Dancing on Ice star James Jordan's former partner shares sweet message of support following his daughter's birth
- Ola and James Jordan become parents for the first time as the former Strictly star gives birth to a baby girl after three-year infertility battle
- ‘How To Make Love To A Black Woman’ Comedy Anthology Pilot Not Going Forward At Showtime
- Calls to boycott the black woman-owned Honey Pot Company backfired spectacularly
- Biden pledges to nominate black woman to Supreme Court
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 review – plenty to see, but nothing to shock
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 review – a battle royale with military precision
James Jordan sparks outrage after calling This Morning guest 'this black woman' after racism debate have 370 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at January 14, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.