Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) has fired a fresh salvo against Congress and the Aam Aami Party in election-bound Delhi by saying that the protest in Shaheen Bagh is backed by the two parties.“Yesterday, what Delhi chief minister and deputy chief minister said showed that Shaheen Bagh is a result of collusion between Congress and AAP. There is an effort to mislead people. Slogans like ‘Jinnah wali azadi’ are being raised. People need to decide what they want: ‘Jinnah wali azadi’ or ‘Bharat Mata ki Jai’,” Union minister Prakash Javadekar said on Friday.The Union minister further said that Congress leaders regularly visit Shaheen Bagh,a nd Thursday’s statements by Kejriwal and Sisodia prove that they too support the agitation.Javadekar was responding to Delhi Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia’s statement at an event organised by a private television on Thursday where he said he backs Shaheen bagh protesters.Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, speaking to another television channel on Thursday, said, “The protest at Shaheen Bagh won’t stop if I visit the site. If my presence can scrap CAA and NRC, I will do it in 5 minutes. The Centre has to end these protests. If they drop CAA and NRC,… Read full this story
- Wonder which powers delayed Bharat Ratna for Patel: Prasad
- Sega Japan posts Twitter polls to decide which games will be on the Mega Drive mini
- Scientists create poll to name real-life ants after Pokémon
- Poll: Majority of Americans name Obama the best president in their lifetime
- Survey says: Japanese gamers want more info on next-gen systems
- Cops steam through Miami Beach on ATVs grabbing booze and drugs from scantily clad spring breakers after deciding in emergency meeting to shut down parts of the city
- Twitch Decides Your Fate: Choice Chamber
- Peter Moore says Star Wars: Battlefront doesn't have single-player because "few people actually play [it in] these kinds of games"
- Election Commission defers decision on Botswana’s EVM Plea
- Philip DeFranco, BetterHelp CEO speak out on YouTube’s mental health controversy
Decide. ‘Jinnah wali azadi’ or ‘Bharat Mata ki Jai’, says BJP on Delhi polls have 331 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at January 24, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.