Criminal Minds has been on the air for 15 years now and this week the show broadcasts its final season premiere on CBS. Erica Messer has been there from the very beginning and has served as Executive Producer since 2010. CBS Local’s Matt Weiss caught up with Messer to discuss what the show has meant to her through the years, some of her favorite quest stars and what you, the fans, have meant to her and the rest of the cast and crew. MW: Hey Erica, how’s it going? EM: Great, how are you? MW: Doing well! Excited to be speaking with you again even though this one is a bit bitter sweet. Criminal Minds is set to air its 15th and final season premiere and obviously you’ve been a such big part of the show, what exactly has this show meant to you? EM: Oh wow, it’s been 15 years of my life, so I had just become a mom when I started the show. I sort of joke that the show is my middle child because my son was one when I started and then the show happened and then my daughter was born in the second season…. Read full this story
- 'Criminal Minds' Renewed for 15th and Final Season
- 'Criminal Minds' Final Season Photo Released, and They Look Great
- 'Criminal Minds' Star Daniel Henney Releases Emotional Farewell Video
- Vivica A. Fox Hints at Potential Jussie Smollett Cameo on Final Season of 'Empire'
- Meghan Markle APPEARS in the trailer for the final season of Suits - take a look!
- TV Ratings: ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Ticks Up, Draws Largest Audience Since Season Premiere
- Nine Films and Shows to Watch Before the Election
- EXCLUSIVE: 'She's a monster!' How Garry Shandling never got over the 'mind f**k' by his mother who lied to him about his brother's death, as decades of notes hoarded by the late comedian are revealed in Judd Apatow's new bio
- Amber Portwood spirals into mood swings before domestic battery arrest after incident with boyfriend Andrew Glennon on season finale of Teen Mom
- Stranger Things season 3: Netflix release date, cast, trailer and latest news
‘Criminal Minds’ EP Erica Messer On Final Season: ‘You’re Going To Be Reminded Why You’ve Been Watching All This Time’ have 351 words, post on pittsburgh.cbslocal.com at January 7, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.