Video PlayerClose BEIJING, Jan. 5 (Xinhua) — China’s bicycle manufacturers above designated size saw their profit at 1.48 billion yuan (about 212.4 million U.S. dollars) in the first 11 months of 2019, said the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT). The reading was up 46.9 percent year on year, while their total revenue dropped 1.2 percent year on year to 44.12 billion yuan, the MIIT data showed. During the same period, electric bike makers reported a total revenue of 66.33 billion yuan, up 7.1 percent year on year, with their profits rising 10.3 percent to 2.57 billion yuan, said the MIIT. In November of last year, China’s pedal bicycle output stood at 3.31 million, down 3.6 percent from the same period of last year, while the output of electric bikes climbed 10.9 percent year on year to 2.12 million, according to the ministry. During the 11-month period, pedal bicycle output dropped 7.4 percent year on year to 36.12 million, while the output of electric bikes rose 14.8 percent year on year to 24.58 million.
- Auto makers report sales growth in January amid supply issues regarding certain parts
- China's rail freight volume up 11.8% in January
- Business optimism in India touches 11-month high on improved demand: Survey
- Oil hits 11-month high after fall in U.S. crude stocks
- Economic Watch: China's industrial profits grow steadily in 2020 as market demand improves
- Oppo, Vivo grow strong in China smartphone market: Report
- China's rural cooperatives report sales growth in 2020
- China's rail freight volume up 11.8 pct in January
- China's garment industry reports shrinking profits in 2020
- China to build 30 'fully connected' 5G factories by 2023
China's bicycle industry reports stable growth in first 11 months of 2019 have 243 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at January 5, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.