We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more. Take Charge Adam Oram 16 Jan 2020 0 Anker’s Powerline II USB-C to USB-C Cable is one of the more durable models you can find at Amazon, as it has the strength to last 12 times longer than standard cables with the ability to withstand over 12,000 bends during testing. While it normally sells for up to $13 depending on the color you choose, today you can pick up the black version for only $9.74 when you enter promo code ANKERPD18 during checkout. Take charge Anker Powerline II USB-C to USB-C 2.0 Cable (6ft) Reach faster charging speeds with Anker’s 6-foot Powerline II cable which supports Power Delivery and is designed to last 12 times longer than standard options. It even comes with a lifetime warranty. Use the below code to save on it.$9.79 $12.99 $3 off See at Amazon With coupon: ANKERPD18 This USB-C to USB-C 2.0 cable supports Power Delivery charging and is suitable for powering everything from smartphones like the latest Samsung Galaxy S10 devices to electronics like the Nintendo Switch and MacBook computers. It measures six feet long so you can use it comfortably… Read full this story
- Apple plans reversible USB cable for iPhone 6, leaker says
- Apple reversible USB cable allegedly revealed in video
- This Table Shows If You Need USB-C or Quick Charge-Compatible Accessories
- Make Your Own Micro USB Cable to Charge Your Phone From Another Phone
- Should you fear your USB cable?
- Scosche releases Lightning chargers and first retractable Lightning USB cable
- You could be charging your laptop via USB cables soon, thanks to new USB PD technology
- Turn your common micro USB cable into a Lightning cable for $19
- Fund this: Worm iPhone case packs Lightning USB cable
- Safer, faster-charging lithium-ion batteries thanks to new chip, says pioneer
Anker's discounted Powerline II USB-C 2.0 Cable is designed for a faster charge have 302 words, post on www.androidcentral.com at January 16, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.