Anker’s Powerline II USB-C to USB-C Cable is one of the more durable models you can find at Amazon, as it has the strength to last 12 times longer than standard cables with the ability to withstand over 12,000 bends during testing. While it normally sells for up to $13 depending on the color you choose, today you can pick up the black version for only $9.74 when you enter promo code ANKERPD18 during checkout.
Reach faster charging speeds with Anker’s 6-foot Powerline II cable which supports Power Delivery and is designed to last 12 times longer than standard options. It even comes with a lifetime warranty. Use the below code to save on it.
$12.99 $3 off
This USB-C to USB-C 2.0 cable supports Power Delivery charging and is suitable for powering everything from smartphones like the latest Samsung Galaxy S10 devices to electronics like the Nintendo Switch and MacBook computers. It measures six feet long so you can use it comfortably without needing to be right beside wherever it’s plugged into. The Powerline II is USB-IF certified and Anker even includes a lifetime warranty with its purchase, which is why they’ve dubbed it “the cable that’s yours for life”. At Amazon, almost 1,000 customers have left reviews for this charging cable resulting in a rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars.
If you don’t have one already, you might want to pick up a USB Wall Adapter with Power Delivery to achieve a faster charge with this cable. Otherwise you might still be stuck at slow charging speeds. Meanwhile, for charging while on the go, our guide to the best power banks under $30 can help you find a portable battery charger worth bringing along on your trip.
Standard shipping is free on orders totaling $25 or more, or with an Amazon Prime membership. If you’ve never tried out Prime before, you can start a free 30-day trial today to become a member and score free two-day shipping, exclusive members-only discounts, access to Prime Video streaming service, and more.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
- Burned fingers from USB cables sold by Target prompt recall
- Trinitas denied Level II trauma center designation
- Target recalls USB charging cables that could catch fire
- Target recalls 90,000 USB chargers for fire hazard
- Target recalls USB charging cables over fire and shock risk
- Enable In-Vehicle Infotainment with New HSD Cable Assemblies
- A bus (USB) blasts off into space courtesy of Sandia
- Nexcopy Offers Industry First USB-C Duplicator
- Nexcopy Offers Larger USB-C Duplicator as 40 Target System
- RDI Announces Waterproof USB Connector Series