YouTube Rewind 2019 has landed, and YouTube has played it safe this year. YouTube Rewind 2019 focuses on what’s popular, featuring the creators and videos that people have actually watched this year. This is all about views, likes, and subscribers. Discover 70+ Awesome YouTube Tricks With Our FREE YouTube Cheat Sheet! Download What Happened With YouTube Rewind 2018?Every year, YouTube publishes a video representing the past 12 months on YouTube. It generally features the biggest YouTubers, viral videos, music videos, and cultural moments that define the year. However, things took a turn for the worse in 2018.YouTube Rewind 2018 changed things. There was no mention of YouTubers such as PewDiePie and Shane Dawson. Instead, Will Smith and Ninja set the tone for a trawl through mainstream fare. Which is why everybody hated YouTube Rewind 2018.YouTube Changes Tact With YouTube Rewind 2019YouTube Rewind 2019 is a direct response to the hate aimed at YouTube Rewind 2018. So much so that the video opens with the line, “In 2018, we made something you didn’t like. For Rewind 2019, let’s see what you DID like.” Which is exactly what the video delivers.YouTube bills YouTube Rewind 2019 as “Celebrating the creators, music and moments… Read full this story
- World Emoji Day 2019: The Most Popular Emojis And Their Meanings
- How 2 ex-presidents showed what real leadership looks like
- ‘Dangerous’ YouTube videos that show you how to inject fillers and Botox into your own face branded ‘deadly’ by doctors
- Katie Price 'in talks' to help son Harvey, 17, 'launch his own YouTube channel' and show off his keyboard skills during UK lockdown
- Newly released video shows what was inside Jeffrey Epstein's Florida mansion in 2005
- Exclusive–Mike Braun: Establishment Infatuation with Fauci ‘Shows What’s Wrong’ with D.C.
- 2019: Show your scorecard in the North, PDP challenges Buhari
- Artists spend months, even years, working on a gallery show. What if no one sees it?
- Hina Khan shows what iftar looks like during lockdown, shares pic
- Apple, Google show what their exposure notification system could look like
YouTube Rewind 2019 Shows What’s Popular have 338 words, post on www.makeuseof.com at December 6, 2019. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.