Wayv is taking a big step towards mainstreaming the cannabis industry. Wayv Payments, launching today, is said to be the first digital, compliant payment solution for the cannabis supply chain. From growers to distributors to consumers, this solution should reduce the entire industry’s reliance on stacks of cash by providing a credit-card like transaction to all. More so, Wayv Payments is compliant with California’s stringent laws, allowing companies to redirect capital from compliance management. This is the latest project from Wayv, which launched its distribution product a few months back. With both systems in place, Wayv is set to be a major force in the cannabis market — a familiar position with founder Keith McCarty who also founded Eaze. Wayv is working with Hypur on this project. Wayv Payments gives cannabis companies a line of credit that will allow the businesses to have predictability around payments without paying any payment fees. The solution provides customers with complete transparency around payments. The dashboard enables customers to see incoming and outgoing payments as well as computing taxes and fees. “Businesses will no longer be beholden to inefficient and unpredictable payments with WAYV as the industry’s facilitator and partner,” said WAYV CEO and… Read full this story
- World record attempt launched in fight to save Hatherleigh Market
- Vodafone and Marci Charity Boutique launch a digital platform for mobile dental operations
- City watchdog launches review of the financial advice market
- Payment startup Thunes closes $10m Series A funding round
- Scarce retail weed shops means most Canadians still use black market pot
- Steve Dempsey: 'Instagram lines its pockets as it ends Wild West for influencer marketing'
- Gardaí make nine arrests after raiding cannabis grow house in Dublin
- Gardaí make arrest after finding cannabis grow house in Carlow
- Louth gardaí investigating cannabis discovery with estimated street value of €40,000
- Health Agency issues warning that Dutch cookies containing CANNABIS are being accidentally sold to children across Spain
Wayv launches Payments, the first all-digital payment solution for the cannabis market have 325 words, post on techcrunch.com at December 11, 2019. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.