The Vodafone Idea Limited (VIL), a company jointly promoted by the Kumar Mangalam Birla-led Aditya Birla Group and the British telco giant Vodafone Plc. on Sunday announced tariff hike for its prepaid customers with effect from December 3.“In line with its commitment to provide customers with simple, convenient and affordable products, VIL has curated an optimum range of feature rich plans for both voice and data. Customers can avail their benefits by just selecting the plan best suited to their specific needs and continue to enjoy seamless connectivity across India,” said a company statement.The announcement came after the telco posted a quarterly loss of ₹50,922 crore due to an adverse Supreme Court ruling on the adjusted gross revenue issue.“VIL continues to actively invest in building digital infrastructure by embedding new age technologies to make its network future-fit. Building on its largest spectrum footprint and by accelerating its network integration, VIL is speedily expanding both its coverage and capacity and is well on track to offer 4G services to 1 billion Indian citizens by March 2020,” said the statement.The company announced new pre-paid plans starting 2 days, 28 days, 84 days and 365 days validity starting ₹19 and going up to… Read full this story
- Google searching for 5% in Vodafone Idea; analysts say why not Airtel?
- Google searching for 5% in Vodafone Idea: Report
- D-Street Buzz: Telecom stocks surge led by Vodafone Idea; Tech Mahindra down 3%, Airtel most active
- Stocks in the news: Vodafone Idea, RIL, Cadila Healthcare, PNB Housing and Voltas
- Vodafone Idea works towards cost efficiency
- Bharti Airtel shares rise 10%; data demand, tariff hikes help
- Google eyeing Vodafone Idea stake: Report
- Unfair to mandate homegrown 4G equipment for BSNL as Airtel, Jio deploy Huawei, Ericsson, Samsung gear: AUAB to PMO
- Reliance Jio launches new 'work from home' annual plan; offers 33% more value
- Vodafone, Reliance Jio and Ericsson are rewarding their Covid-19 warriors, here's how
Vodafone Idea, Airtel, Jio announce tariff hike have 301 words, post on www.thehindu.com at December 1, 2019. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.