Expanse fans thought the sci-fi epic had come to an end after SyFy cancelled the series in May 2018. Amazon Prime Video, however, stepped in, with Amazon founder Jeff Bezos reportedly personally intervening to bring the show to his streaming service. Now, over a year since its last episode, Season 4 of The Expanse is soon to be released on Amazon.Speaking to Deadline about the show’s move, star Dominique Tipper said: “You get to know that what you’re doing is important, is cared for by the people who are watching it. By it being canceled, it had a renewed purpose. We are grateful we get to make the show.”Speaking to Gizmodo about how the show will change when Amazon Prime Video releases it, showrunner Naren Shankar said: “None of those restrictions have to come into play, because those are all basic cable issues. What’s weird about it is that on Syfy all of that stuff was bleeped out, but if you happened to be watching it on Space in Canada, none of that’s bleeped out.”It’s going to be, I think, terrific for the show, because we don’t have language restrictions, we don’t have nudity restrictions, we don’t have all of… Read full this story
- Amazon Prime Video May 2020: Seberg, Paatal Lok, Thappad And More
- Amazon Prime Video Launches The Trailer For Highly-Anticipated Amazon Original Series Paatal Lok
- Pause Netflix: Sign up for a free Amazon Prime Video subscription
- Amazon Prime Video Releases New Teaser Of Paatal Lok, Trailer Out On May 5
- 'Upload' Cast and Character Guide: Who Stars in the Amazon Prime Video Show?
- The 45 best films on Amazon Prime to watch right now
- New On Amazon Prime Video For May 2020: Movies, TV, And Originals (US)
- 10 new TV shows and movies on Netflix, Amazon Prime Video and more this week
- Everything coming to Amazon Prime Video in May 2020
- How to Enable and Customize Subtitles on Amazon Prime Video
'The Expanse' Season 4 Release Date: When Is It Out on Amazon Prime Video and How to Watch It have 322 words, post on www.newsweek.com at December 12, 2019. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.