NEW DELHI: Telecom companies earned a gross revenue of Rs 54,218 crore in the September quarter 2019 with Bharti Airtel garnering over 35 per cent share, according to Trai data. Reliance Jio with lowest gross revenue of Rs 15,945.62 crore among private operators paid highest revenue to the government, the data showed. While Airtel registered a gross revenue of Rs 19,061 crore, it paid Rs 1,160.63 crore, including Rs 851.3 crore as licence fee and Rs 309.33 crore spectrum usage charge (SUC), to the government. Vodafone Idea reported total earnings of Rs 15,988.46 crore and paid Rs 1,036 crore to the government. The amount included Rs 740.88 crore as licence fee and Rs 295.12 crore as SUC, the data published by the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (Trai) on November 22 showed. The government levies 8 per cent as licence fee and SUC in the range of 3-5 per cent of AGR based on spectrum holding of the company. Reliance Jio with lowest gross revenue among private players paid highest revenue of Rs 1,372.72 crore to the Department of Telecom as the adjusted gross revenue (AGR) of the company was 73.37 per cent of gross revenue at Rs 11,699.13 crore…. Read full this story
- Producer Suresh Kamatchi Gets Simbu Starrer Maanaadu Insured For Rs 30 Crore
- Wait, WHAT! Is Prabhas Getting Paid More Than Rs 100 Crore For Nag Ashwin's Film?
- Telcos pay Rs 8,000 Cr to DoT, Vodafone Idea coughs up Rs 3k Cr
- Airtel submits Rs 8000 crore more as AGR dues, including Rs 5,000 crore extra, subject to DoT reconciliation
- Lucknow: Lax rental charge recovery costs Rs 1 crore revenue loss to LMC
- Sarkar 2 Days Worldwide Box Office Collections: Vijay's Film Enters The Rs 100-crore Club
- Will these mutual funds help me to build Rs 1 crore in 15 years?
- Vodafone-Idea may pay Rs 3000 crore this week to avoid this
- Vodafone Idea may clear spectrum dues worth Rs 3000 crore this week
- Post SC ruling, gross revenue gives better idea of telecom growth, not AGR: ICICI
Telcos garner Rs 54,218 crore gross revenue in July-September have 318 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at December 3, 2019. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.