The new update is currently available across all Google Assistant devices by default. To activate it, users just need to say: “Hey Google, tell me a Frozen story.”
When you do, you’ll launch the skill (there’s some music and an intro), which takes you to a campfire with some of the film’s main characters. After the intro has finished playing, you or your child can select a character you’d like to tell you a story, Life hacker reported on Sunday.
Each of these tales from Frozen is about three or four minutes long from the beginning to end.
The stories last just a few minutes, making them a decent option when you need a bathroom break without the kiddo or want to put something quick on before bedtime, the report added.
- Google Assistant, Play Store and Maps in Volvo's next-generation infotainment system
- Google Assistant Comes to Android Auto
- AI Faceoff: Siri vs. Cortana vs. Google Assistant vs. Alexa
- How to Use Google Now for Business
- 5 Ways to Use Google+ to Build Your Business
- Hyundai Blue Link Now Standard on 2018 Models, Adds Google Assistant
- How to Use Google Analytics
- Tracking Clicks in Emails Using Google Analytics
- The Most Popular and Useful Google Scripts
- Use Google as a Proxy Server to Bypass Paywalls, Download Files