Emma Watson has gushed about the reception she’s received for declaring she was “self-partnered.” The actress, 29, coined the phrase in an interview with Vogue earlier this year as a way to describe focusing on herself rather than needing to be in a relationship to make herself happy. Speaking on how the new term has taken off, the soon to be 30-year-old has told how she was “happy” that it had “empowered” people and how she was surprised that the “throwaway comment” gained so much attention. “I’m so happy people feel empowered,” she told E!’s The Rundown on Snapchat, “I literally said it as a throwaway comment thinking it would go no further. “And then I woke up the next morning and my phone’s blowing up and I don’t know why and it’s all my friends messaging me being like, ‘self-partnered?’ This thing’s gone crazy.” “It’s much more about your relationship with yourself and the feeling of not somehow being deficient in some way because you’re not with someone,” she reflected. It comes after Emma explained to the high-end fashion publication that she’s not worried about finding a man right now as she’s perfectly content being partnered with herself. She… Read full this story
- Rupert Grint Says He Saw a 'Little Bit of a Spark' Between Costars Emma Watson and Tom Felton
- Tom Felton 'signs up to celebrity dating app Raya'... after clarifying he and Emma Watson are just friends amid romance rumours
- Emma Watson's mystery male companion is revealed to be Alicia Keys' brother Cole Cook after actress was pictured putting on flirty display with entrepreneur
- Evanna Lynch Gets Special Message From 'Harry Potter' Star Emma Watson During 'DWTS' Finale
- Emma Watson compares Taylor Swift's copyright battle to key
- BFFs Emma Watson and Tom Felton Skateboard Together in Sweet Video: 'Hang on Tight'
- Emma Watson joins Twitter laughing protest
- Emma Watson Reportedly Listed as Front-runner for Lead Role in Marvel's 'Black Widow'
- The SUNDAY FUNNIES: Emma Watson Puts Twilight on Blast and Peter Morgan Calls Out Tony Blair
- Meet ‘Bionic Man’ who’s empowering people with disabilities
Emma Watson is 'happy' she 'empowered' people with self-partnered statement have 361 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at December 10, 2019. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.