SportsLine’s advanced computer model simulated Tuesday’s Blazers vs. Clippers game 10,000 times. by CBS Sports Staff Dec 3, 2019 at 3:10 pm ET • 3 min read The resurgent Portland Trail Blazers travel to Los Angeles to take on the Clippers in a nationally televised battle on Tuesday. Blazers forward Carmelo Anthony is the reigning Western Conference Player of the Week after showing signs of his former self, while Damian Lillard and CJ McCollum form a devastating perimeter tandem. The Clippers are led by Kawhi Leonard and Paul George, though the team’s bench is potent with Lou Williams and Montrezl Harrell. Tip-off is at 10 p.m. ET at Staples Center. Los Angeles is a nine-point home favorite, while the over-under, or total number of points Vegas thinks will be scored, is 229 in the latest Clippers vs. Blazers odds. Before you make any Clippers vs. Blazers picks or NBA predictions, see what SportsLine’s advanced computer model has to say.The SportsLine Projection Model simulates every NBA game 10,000 times, and last season it returned a whopping $4,280 on its top-rated NBA spread and money line picks. It’s already returned over $1,400 in profit on all its top-rated NBA picks during the… Read full this story
- Lowe: 2019-20 NBA League Pass Rankings
- Lowe: NBA's 30 teams rated from top contenders to bottom tier
- Franchise players? NBA sophomore class full of rising stars
- How the NBA's rift with China laid bare the cost of free speech
- The Final Word: Bob Condotta reviews what went right in the Seahawks’ road win vs. Browns
- NFL picks for Week 6: Jets won’t upset Cowboys in Sam Darnold return
- The X Factor: Celebrity odds – who’s favourite to win?
- NBA Basketball Betting Odds on Phoenix Suns at Los Angeles Clippers
- NBA Playoffs Odds Utah Jazz VS Boston Celtics
- T.E.N Sports NBA Power Rankings
Clippers vs. Blazers odds, spread, line: 2019 NBA picks, Dec. 3 predictions from model on 15-3 run have 295 words, post on www.cbssports.com at December 3, 2019. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.