SAN DIEGO COUNTY, CA – The following is a collection of police, fire and courtroom stories from this week across San Diego County. 10 Charged In Alleged San Diego Auto Insurance Fraud Scheme The defendants are accused of buying damaged vehicles and staging car thefts in order to collect more than $500,000 in fraudulent claims. Woman Robs Miramar Wells Fargo Branch A woman robbed a Wells Fargo bank Thursday in the Miramar area of San Diego. Meth Smuggler Caught With Child In Car On I-5: Border Patrol The driver, who was with her 7-year-old child, was caught on Interstate 5 near Oceanside, U.S. Border Patrol officials said. $5M Reward For San Diego Man On FBI’s Most Wanted Terrorist List Jehad Serwan Mostafa is believed to be the highest-ranking U.S. citizen fighting with al-Shabaab, a Somalia-based terrorist organization. Man Convicted In South Bay Stabbing, Stuffing Body In Barrel Timothy John Cook, 54, was found guilty for the Sept. 30, 2017, killing of Omar Medina, 28, following about four days of jury deliberations. Man Sentenced For Trolley Hate Crime Attack On Syrian Refugee Adrian Vergara, 26, pleaded guilty last month to an assault charge and a hate crime allegation for the attack… Read full this story
- Illegal Pot Dispensary; Police Shooting: SD County Police Log
- Police Investigating Robbery At Northwest Bank In Butler County
- Chilling last moments of bank heist pizza delivery man wearing neck bomb shown live on TV
- 'Manhunt: Unabomber' explores how a federal investigator caught Ted Kaczynski and changed FBI profiling forever
- The Great Land Robbery
- Man charged with gun attack on US massage parlours claims he is a 'sex addict' who wanted to 'eliminate temptation'
- Man claiming to have bomb near U.S. Capitol is in custody after standoff, police say
- Woman Arrested After Allegedly Orchestrating the Mistaken Identity Revenge Killing of Rapper Cutty Banks
- Shelby-Utica Crime & Safety
- San Marino Crime & Safety
Bank Robbery; FBI's Most Wanted: Poway, SD County Police Log have 299 words, post on patch.com at December 6, 2019. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.