James Cameron’s much-anticipated sequel to 2009’s Avatar has crossed a production milestone. A message from the movie’s Twitter account confirmed that November 29 was the final day of live-action filming for 2019. To celebrate, the producers shared a behind-the-scenes image that showcases the Sea Dragon, which is a “massive mothership.”It must really be a huge beast, as what’s shown in the image here is only one part of the ship, which will ferry an “array of other sea-going craft” in the upcoming Avatar sequels. You can take a look at the ship for yourself in the image embedded below.Although filming has passed a milestone, don’t expect a first trailer anytime in the near future. “Unfortunately, not anytime soon,” the Twitter account said about when a trailer might arrive.In addition to this announcement, the Avatar Twitter account confirmed that Ubisoft’s new Avatar open-world game, which is being developed by The Division studio Massive, is still in the works. Ubisoft has been quiet on the project for a long time, so some wondered if plans were scrapped. The game was announced in 2017 and is currently known only as The Avatar Project.Ubisoft and Cameron (and his production company LightStorm) previously worked together… Read full this story
- Avengers: Endgame passes Avatar as highest-grossing movie of all time
- Arsenal were famously "invincible" in the mid-2000s. What the hell happened?
- Fair Game
- Can Jay Cutler Win a Division Title?
- Are There No Original Thoughts Left in Hollywood?
- Small talk: Inner guide
- 'Scary Terry' McLaurin warms up to nickname, just wants to play ball
- Nugent glad to trade green for Masuk red
- Disney Plus: Launch dates, prices, preorders, shows and movies to expect
- Edited Transcript of 1316.HK earnings conference call or presentation 15-Oct-19 12:00pm GMT
Avatar Sequel Passes Milestone; New Game From The Division Devs Still Happening have 290 words, post on www.gamespot.com at December 1, 2019. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.