In addition, parents can also access the contact list directly from the children’s devices now. All these changes will be visible from the Communication Limits section from the Screen Time settings in iPhones and iPads. Besides, iOS 13.3 and iPadOS 13.3 now have support for NFC, USB and the much-talked-about Lightning FIDO2-compliant security keys.
Some of the other fixes and improvements mentioned in the changelog are:
-Enabled the creation of a new video clip when trimming a video in Photos.
-Fixes issues in Mail that may prevent downloading new messages.
-Addresses an issue that prevented deleting messages in Gmail accounts.
-Resolves issues that could cause incorrect characters to display in messages and duplication of sent messages in Exchange accounts.
-Fixes an issue where the cursor may not move after long-pressing the space bar.
-Resolves an issue where the Mobile Data setting may incorrectly show as off.
-Fixes an issue where Voice Memos recordings may not be able to be shared with other audio apps.
You can download iOS 13.3 and iPadOS 13.3 by heading to Settings > General > Software Update. The device should be connected to WiFi and have more than 50% battery life.
- Apple launches iOS 12.2 with fixes for over 50 major security issues
- Apple rolls out fix for FaceTime eavesdropping bug
- Apple's much-hyped news app crashing on iPhone, iPad, Mac
- 12 reasons to upgrade to iOS 12 for iPhone, iPad if you just can't wait
- Chiefs roll past Colts 31-13 to reach AFC title game
- Apple is working on a ‘foldable’ iPhone for release in 2020, says Bank of America
- MS-13 Gang Threat In NJ: Here's Where They've Been Found
- Apple entering a ‘dark chapter’ as iPhone sales are slowing
- The 'un-iPhone moment' — Here's what analysts had to say about Tesla's Model 3 announcement
- The 'un-iPhone moment' — here's what analysts had to say about Tesla's new Model 3