Apple’s iOS 13.3 has been under tests since quite a while. Now, it has finally rolled out to end-users. The update comes alongside iPadOS 13.3 and shares the same set of features and bug fixes. The first major change in both the new OS versions is the inclusion of new parental controls that bring more granular controls for parents when it comes to limiting children from accessing certain apps and in-app contents. Parents now get additional communication limits for children, limiting them on who they can call, message or perform FaceTime video calls. They can set a group of people who children can call to or ‘everyone’. In addition, parents can also access the contact list directly from the children’s devices now. All these changes will be visible from the Communication Limits section from the Screen Time settings in iPhones and iPads. Besides, iOS 13.3 and iPadOS 13.3 now have support for NFC, USB and the much-talked-about Lightning FIDO2-compliant security keys. Some of the other fixes and improvements mentioned in the changelog are: -Enabled the creation of a new video clip when trimming a video in Photos. -Fixes issues in Mail that may prevent downloading new messages. -Addresses an issue… Read full this story
- 2018 New York International Auto Show
- Subaru to Focus on Performance in Near-Future, New Forester Coming in 2014
- New Mercedes CLS prices to start at £57k
- It's a new day for Jalen Hurts as Oklahoma's quarterback prepares for his latest test
- Super Bowl latest odds: best bets as New England Patriots take on LA Rams
- New York Jets Injury News: QB Sam Darnold Close To Playing Against Titans
- Lawson-led Jayhawks survive New Mexico State 63-60 at Sprint Center
- How to Connect Your iPhone or iPad for a Presentation
- Apple iPhone 6s Plus Review: Is It Good for Business?
- Read PDF Files on your iPhone /iPad with iBooks
Apple rolls out iOS 13.3, iPadOS 13.3 for iPhones and iPads: Here’s what’s new have 313 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at December 11, 2019. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.