Thinking of putting that Christmas bonus to good use? Why not buy yourself a brand-new 4K TV instead of wasting money getting family and friends presents? Just kidding! But it is nice to get yourself something, anything, every once in a while, even if it’s just during Christmas. If you’re looking into splurging on a new TV set, we recommend getting one from LG. The South Korean tech company releases a lot of TVs every year, probably more than any other manufacturer, ensuring a wide range of selections. For something worth less than $400, the UM7300 UHD TV is a solid option. Despite being LG’s most basic 4K TV model (and it shows), it’s still pretty good and most importantly won’t hurt your wallet. Or if you have the cash to burn, the C9 OLED TV, LG’s premium TV offering, is a lean mean entertainment machine that’s guaranteed to blow you away. Save up to $1,003 when you get them on Amazon and Walmart today. 55-inch LG UM7300 UHD TV 4K TV – $397, was $699 The UM7300 UHD is LG’s most affordable 4K TV, but it still manages to shine thanks to its exceptionally bright display, wide viewing angles,… Read full this story
- This impressive 55-inch LG OLED TV is the lowest price we've ever seen
- Ready for Cyber Monday? Amazon, Walmart, Target announce deals
- 4K TV: Should you get one this year? Here's how to decide
- Read this before you buy a new 4K TV this Black Friday
- You're buying a 4K TV. How much Internet bandwidth do you need?
- Amazon, Walmart shift attention to procrastinators
- What are the best after-Christmas deals? Amazon, Walmart, Macy's and more holiday discounts
- The best OLED TV we’ve ever tested is at its lowest price—for now
- Target's Black Friday ad is out with amazing deals on TVs, iPads, iPhones and more
- The Target Black Friday ad is out with amazing deals on TVs, iPads, iPhones and more
Amazon and Walmart let you save up to $1,003 on these 55-inch LG 4K TVs have 323 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at December 20, 2019. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.